You'll probably have lots of burning questions about Basecamp, whether it's wondering what accommodation you'll be staying in to the salary of a ski instructor. We've tried to answer all possible questions you may have about this experience, so take a look below. If we haven't managed to satisfy your concerns, then don't hesitate to get in contact with us for more help.
Our standard payment terms are;
- Booking Deposit (€480 / CAD$750)
- Instalment Payment – 120 days before your course (€1.000 / CAD$1,500)
- Full Payment – 60 days before your course (75 days for Canada Courses)
As with most businesses, our booking deposits are non-refundable if you cancel. However, if Basecamp needs to cancel your course, your deposit will be refunded subject to the terms and conditions in your training agreement.
If you need to cancel and you’ve taken out insurance with our partners, World Nomads, ERV Insurance, or STA Travel, you may be able to refund your course fees. This is subject to your policy terms and conditions.
In order for you to take your Basecamp course, we require payment in full before you arrive. You can find your payment dates on your invoice.
All SIA Courses and Clinics must be paid in full before your training can commence, refer to your invoice for payment dates.
We have an easy online booking system. Simply find the page of the course you want to do and select your preferred date. You’ll just need to fill in our booking form and secure your place with a deposit – this can be as low as €480 if you book early enough (CAD$750 on Canadian courses)!
Because our courses are so popular, we’ll need a deposit from you to secure your place. We have the following deposit options depending on when you make your booking:
- Early bird bookings, made more than six months before your course have a low deposit payment of €480.
- Any booking made within six months of a course requires a €980 deposit.
- All bookings made within two months of your course are subject to the full course payment.
You can make your payment using any of the following options;
- Electronic transfer using Moneycorp FX, our partner payment provider who provides excellent exchange rates.
- Debit or credit card using our secure online payment service (no fees).
- Debit/credit card by calling a Basecamp office (admin fee may apply).
- International bank transfer – In order for Basecamp to receive your full amount, please make sure that any bank fees that you may incur are charged to the applicant and not to Basecamp. Any discrepancies will be added to your final balance invoice. Keep in mind that it usually takes 2-5 working days for your payment to clear into our account.
Basecamp GMBH & Co KG
(Raiffeisenbank Kaprun, Austria)
Account No: 1215821
Sort Code: 35012
IBAN: AT 72 3501 2000 0121 5821
You should use your full name or your invoice number as a reference to enable Basecamp to allocate your payment to your account.
Yes! After your place has been secured and the deposit has been paid, you can pay off your ski instructor course however fits you and your financial circumstances once our minimum criteria has been met. You decide when and how much you pay.