Will I Be Insured When Working for a Ski School?

Once you have completed your ski instructor course and are fully qualified with an association, you will pay their annual membership fee, which will cost around €50. This will cover you with additional insurance throughout your job. When you’re teaching, the ski school you are employed by will cover you medically and for liability when teaching. You will be eligible to apply for the Austrian E-card for free medical treatment while you are employed.

Discover our preferred partners for insurance, including ERV Insurance, STA Travel, or World Nomads – companies you can trust. Find out more.