What gives Basecamp the edge in Val D'Isere?
Everyone loves to see things in good simple type, so here are the basic facts on what makes Basecamp Europes leading provider of ski and snowboard instructor courses.
What sets us aside from other operators in Europe?
1. We were the first company to provide BASI Instructor Courses in Europe
and have the most experience.
2. We use only the best BASI Level 4 coaches to run the training program
providing you with BASI focused coaching throughout the duration of the
3. Our accommodation is in central Val d'Isere, a short walk from the lifts,
bars, restaurants and clubs, we don't see any point in being accommodated
more than walking distance from it all.
4. We include food Monday to Friday, breakfast delivered to your door and
dinner in a selection of restaurants.
5. All exam fees are included, not like some other operators that ask you to
pay an additional fee (up to £600) once you have passed the Level 1 exam.
6. You receive 20 hours of coaching per instruction week, a total of 140
hours over a period of 7 weeks, more than any other operator in Val d'Isere.
Remember the other weeks are taken up by the exams and ski school
7. We include an extensive ski school experience week allowing you to do all
your necessary shadowing hours in preparation from both level 1 and 2.
8. We include an awesome social calendar, X-Games, parties, resort events
and much more.
9. We rent apartments for the season, so if you wanted to come out early we
offer a an incredible deal of £300 for a months accommodation, not bad in
Europe's top resort.
10. You have access to our London office 24/7 before, throughout and after
your course, something a lot of operators don't take as seriously as us and
we endeavor to keep friends and family back home updated through bi weekly
blogs, videos that we post on our website.