The role will be to work as part of a dedicated UK based team taking forward the successful ski courses in France, Canada and Argentina, and efficiently co-ordinating the recruiting, promotion and organisation of the trips.
You will be based at the Putney Basecamp HQ, and have a full insight into one of the leading small businesses in the British ski industry.
Basecamp interns will leave the programme with a good understanding of the British ski and travel markets, a good insight into how a small business operates, and transferable skills across a wide range of areas.
Basecamp Interns will be required to help with all aspects of the business and assisting its Directors but the main roles are:
- Maintaining and developing positive relationships with new and existing Basecampers;
- Deal with Brochure Requests, send out information packs and answer a range of enquiries from prospective Basecampers;
- Developing a relationship with potential recruits, turning general enquiries into new Basecampers;
- Represent Basecamp at trade fairs throughout the country;
- Entering data to the Basecamp system;
- Assisting with various marketing and PR projects;
- Updating and developing the Basecamp website;
We will reimburse your food and travel costs. Opportunities to visit the resorts will be available dependent on the length and performance of your internship.
Office skills, previous work experience and a fun and enthusiastic approach are all beneficial.
If you think you are interested in taking this role send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]